The Atlona AT-OME-PS62 is a 6×2 matrix presentation switcher with HDMI, USB-C, and HDBaseT inputs, plus HDMI and HDBaseT outputs.
Part of the Omega™ Series of integration products for modern AV communications and collaboration, the OME-PS62 features HDBaseT extension for video up to 4K/60 4:2:0, plus embedded audio, control, Ethernet, and USB over distances up to 330 feet (100 meters).
The HDMI and USB-C inputs support video up to UHD/60 4:4:4. The OME-PS62 is HDCP 2.2 compliant and features 4K/60 4:4:4 upscaling and downscaling for the HDMI output.
Integrated USB extension addresses the challenge of connecting between USB devices at remote locations, and is ideal for software video conferencing and touch or interactive displays.
The OME-PS62 includes USB 3.0 and USB-C interfaces for three host PCs, plus two peripheral devices such as a camera, microphone, speakerphone, or keyboard and mouse.
This versatile matrix presentation switcher is ideal for a wide range of 4K presentation applications with Omega Series transmitters and receivers.
USB Extension for Video Conferencing with Zoom, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, and More
The OME-PS62 features integrated USB extension over HDBaseT up to 330 feet (100 meters).
This capability, plus interfacing for host PCs and USB peripherals makes the OME-PS62 ideal for video conferencing and UC (unified communications) platforms such as Zoom, Skype® for Business, Microsoft® Teams®,
Cisco® Webex®, BlueJeans, and GoToMeeting®.
Available from Atlona is the AT-HDVS-CAM PTZ camera with USB interface.
Presentation Matrix Switcher, Scaler, Extender, and Audio Processor
The OME-PS62 combines the benefits of 4K/UHD scaling, auto-switching, integrated display control, microphone input with mixing and ducking, USB extension, and more.
It incorporates many popular integration convenience features, while delivering excellent performance and value for 4K presentation and video conferencing applications.
The USB-C input is ideal for AV interfacing with newer laptops and mobile devices, plus powering and data connectivity (to the local USB hub and over HDBaseT).
The OME-PS62 can remotely power Atlona devices over HDBaseT.
For additional integration convenience, the OME-PS62 features audio embedding and de-embedding, audio output matrix mixing, internal video test patterns for setup and troubleshooting,
a customizable welcome splash screen for meeting presenters, and remote management with AMS (Atlona Management System).
Automatic Display Control
The OME-PS62 can provide control to a display through TCP/IP, RS-232, or CEC*, without the need for a separate control system.
This simplifies system design and integration while reducing costs. With automatic display control, the OME-PS62 can trigger a display to power on automatically whenever a laptop or other device is connected to the OME-PS62.
At the end of the presentation, when the presenter disconnects the laptop, the OME-PS62 forces the display to power off.
Ease of presenter interaction with the system, and the savings incurred by automatic display shutdown provide a significant return on investment.
The OME-PS62 display control capability can also be triggered by an external control system.
When the HDMI and HDBaseT outputs are mirrored, the OME-PS62 can automatically select an input source based on detection of the 5 volt hot plug detect (HPD) signal, as well as active video.
This ensures reliable auto-switching operation for all video sources, including DVRs, DisplayPort / Mini DisplayPort adapters, and other devices that always maintain the HPD line at the 5 volt “high” state but may not be delivering active video.
• Meeting rooms and conference rooms – The OME-PS62 can serve as an AV integration centerpiece in a credenza, with interfacing into sources in the rack, plus remote AV and USB data connectivity from wall, table, and display locations.
• Video conferencing – With compatible Omega Series endpoints, this presentation switcher provides interfacing for local and remote USB devices for soft codec conferencing, with video and USB switched together between host PCs.
As a matrix switcher with scaling, the OME-PS62 is also ideal for hardware-based video conferencing, with the ability to route and optimize any source content to the codec far-end.
• Auditoriums and lecture halls – The HDBaseT output of the OME-PS62 can be used to extend 4K video to a projector, while the HDMI output serves to optimize for a 1080p or 4K confidence monitor. Also available is a mic input and mixing with program audio.
• Active learning classrooms – In education applications, the OME-PS62 can be installed below each student table, with the HDMI output feeding a local display, and the HDBaseT output used to send content to the main classroom AV switcher and display.
• Lecture capture – The secondary, HDMI output can also be used to feed into a lecture capture or streaming video system, with video scaled as appropriate for the application.